Sunday, June 30, 2013

Grand Slam by J.T. Cheyanne

Right off the bat I have to apologize to J.T. who was kind enough to gift me with a copy of her new book. Sorry it took me so long to review your book sweetie.

Now, having said that, I have to say that I very much enjoyed reading this book and can't believe I waited so long to read it! I love the characters in this book, these seemed so real that I felt like I was watching the story play out before my very eyes. This book is a funny, light hearted, romantic story about two people who despite their differences are perfect for each other. I loved the humor that each and everyone of the characters displayed through out the book, especially the kids, I laughed so hard at their antics throughout the story. I swear I think I laughed and sighed through out damn near the whole book! I loved the main characters Brock and Spencer, who despite their differences seem to compliment each other perfectly! And the love scenes *fans self* HELLO! I just have to say that you should either be alone or with the one you love when you read these cause they will definitely have you hot under the collar.

I do believe that J.T. Cheyanne has a home run *hehehe baseball humor* on her hands! I can't say enough about how great Grand Slam is! My only complaint about this book is that it wasn't long enough, I didn't want it to end, it's that good! So if you're looking for a great book that will make you laugh out load and warm your heart then this is a book that I highly recommend you read!

Note: This book contains M/M sex scenes that may cause you to break out into a sweat!

Book can be found at Amazon.com, BN.com, and AllRomanceeBooks.com






 

No comments:

Post a Comment