Thursday, March 31, 2011

Slice of Chicago~Richmond, KY

I don't know what it is that they put in their tomato sauce but oh my god!! I love the food here. If you ever want good pizza and are sick and tired of chain restaurants like Pizza Hut and Papa John's then you have to try Slice of Chicago. I highly recommend the Lasagna! It is so good that I would marry this Lasagna if I could, it's like pringles, one bite and you can't stop! Oh and the garlic bread Mmm mmm mmm good! It has REAL garlic, not powder! I've tried just about everything on the menu and I can't complain......well actually that's not true. My biggest complaint would have to be that the desserts that they offer are crap and entirely too high! I've made better cheesecake and cannolis and I can't cook!! I give them 4 stars even if they do have crappy desserts! Just remember.... My Opinion Might Not Be Yours

2 comments:

  1. My sister goes to the one in Lexington all the time. It is delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is! Although I did find out recently that the one here in Richmond closed down! I was so mad I could have spit nails! Now the only time I'll be able to get really good pizza is when I go to Lexington! :(

    ReplyDelete