Saturday, August 6, 2011

Kindles and eReaders

If you don't own a Kindle you should! I bought myself one as a gift to myself cause I'm worth it :D Anyways, I totally love my Kindle. Now a Kindle isn't for everyone and I totally get that, I mean if you're going to spend out big money for something then you better make damn sure you're going to like it. If you don't think a Kindle is the way to go than check out a different eReader but be sure that it's one that you'll enjoy cause these things ain't cheap! No matter what type of eReader you have I highly recommend that you go to a site called www.4shared.com It's a great place to get books for your eReader and it doesn't cost you anything unless you can't stand the 20 second wait it takes to download books. Now before you get all excited and jump over to another page to start browsing books, I have warn you that this site is not going to have every single book that you want on it. This is a site where other book worms like ourselves have decided to be generous and share their copies with us. So don't think that the brand new J. R. Ward book is going to be on there or the newest House of Night or whatever new book that hasn't even hit shelves yet! It may seem like a lot of work to find books that you really want to read but its worth it. I mean come on! We can't bitch about it too much cause it's FREE!! Oh AND you can even get music on your eReader if it is music capable, which the Kindle is. So go out and get an eReader, you'll be glad you did....of course My Opinion Might Not Be Yours. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment