Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Vampire Mine By Kerrelyn Sparks

Just finished reading Vampire Mine By Kerrelyn Sparks. It was really good, I really enjoyed it and I highly recommend that if you haven't read this book yet that you do so. Vampire Mine is book 10 in the Love At Stake series. It's a story about a Vampire that has decided that after almost 500 years of living that he is not worthy of redemption and that he is a cold hearted bastard but that all changes when he becomes the protector of an Angel that has lost her wings. Now its not exactly a steamy, oh my god!, I swear I just cum type of Vampire romance novel but it is a really funny book that does have some very nice scenes in it that makes your heart flutter. So if you are looking for some hard core, where are my batteries, erotic reading, this isn't it but if you are looking for a warm, funny romance than this is the book for you. But don't just take my word for it! Go get the book and find out for yourself because as you know My Opinion Might Not Be Yours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment