Monday, October 31, 2011

My OPINON Might Not Be Yours!! (Spell Check)

It has recently come to my attention that the url for my blog is misspelled! I had no freakin' idea!! If I pass it on to some one I just copy and paste so I never realized until a friend's computer crashed that the URL was not quite right. I thought about changing it but I'm not sure if it's worth the effort or not (meaning I don't know how to do it and would probably only mess it up even worse). Sooooooo if anyone knows how to change the URL and the links for existing post feel free to leave me a comment, a phone number, video, anything. *grin* Course now I can seriously tell people that I can't spall! Hehehe!

4 comments:

  1. I just honored you with The Versatile Blogger Award! Just click here to know what to do!

    http://proserpinecravedfor.blogspot.com/2011/11/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, it is so not worth it because after you change your URL the only way I know to change your links is individually. I wanted to punch myself for changing my URL. If that does not stop you then here are the instructions:

    New Edit Interface:
    1. Start on Dashboard
    2. Go to Settings
    3. Go to Basic (This is the default page for Settings)
    4. Find Publishing and under that Blog Address
    5. Press Edit

    Old Edit Interface:
    1. Start on Dashboard
    2. Go to Settings
    3. Go to Publishing
    4. Find Blog*Spot Address

    I hope that helps. Sorry if it doesn't. I hope you find a better way to change the links.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didn't even notice until you pointed it out! I like your page...I'm thinking of ways to bring my book to the public once it's in print...maybe a giveaway at the beginning? how has your's worked?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Proserpine! That is so awesome thank you!

    Rapunzel I think I'll take your advice and just leave it. I'll just have to remember that when I tell people about it by word of mouth that Opinion is missing an I.

    authorinprogress giveaways are always a big hit. Mine went fairly well for the first one. I'm sure there are a few things that I will do different next time but I had a good time and I got some great followers. I would love to read your book once you've got it all worked out. What's it about if you don't mind my asking??

    ReplyDelete