Thursday, November 17, 2011

OMG Pancakes! by Jim Belosic

0000Have lots of time in the mornings? Got a creative streak? Have picky eaters? Then this cook book might be the one for you. I tried to make a few of the pancakes featured in this book and I’ve got to be honest with ya’ll (something I always try to do) my pancakes SUCKED! To top it off I don’t have the time it would take to make these colorful and kid friendly pancakes, plus the kids in my life aren’t all that picky about what they eat. My Opinion Might Not Be Yours but I just don’t see the point in trying in I don’t have the time or the skill to do it. Maybe it’s because the kids will eat anything I put in front of them Smile. If you answered any of the questions above than this would be a great cookbook for you, if you didn’t well maybe you’ll know some that YOU would recommend it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment