Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Facebook

I think just about everyone has a Facebook page. I blame my mom for getting me started....THANKS MAMA! When I first joined Facebook it was so I could play Farm Town....or at least I think that's what it was called. Anyways, eventually it became a place to hang out with friends and play games because let's face it I have nothing better to do with my time. Hahaha! (For those who didn't catch that, it was sarcasm, you know that thing that your kids use when you ask them how to do something on the internet. :D) Facebook was something to pass the time when I didn't fell like reading a book (insert Will and Grace gasp, you know the one I'm talking about) but now! Now, I can't stand Facebook! I am soooo sick of all the changes that they keep making, I thought it was fine before but every time you turn around they are making some new "improvement" to it that really isn't necessary. Improvement my great aunt Fanny! More like pain in the ass! Which is why it would seem that more and more people are signing up for GooglePLUS. I have! I'm sick of all the bullshit that Facebook puts us all through and the minute I figure out all the ins and outs of GooglePLUS than I will more than likely close out my Facebook page because then I'll have something better.....I hope! Anyways, My Opinion Might Not Be Yours, so feel free to let me know what you think about it.

2 comments:

  1. *snort* Man, they REALLY pissed people off this time! I have heard this all over the internet today. Sheesh, glad I'm not Zuckerberg. Well, I'd like his money, but that's it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Yeah me too. Maybe they'll change it back since everyone is bitchin' about it. *grin* I'm with you, I would LOVE to have his money! Too bad having all that money doesn't make him smart, otherwise he would quite while he's ahead!

    ReplyDelete